VENUES & PARTNERS
So this year everyone can again look forward to free ‘winter warmers’ every evening, whether mulled wine, bubbly, mince pies, sausage rolls or turkey tidbits. In 2012 we had TWICE AS MANY businesses and organisations involved as in our first year. In 2015 we were grateful for the enthusiastic participation of yet more businesses and organisations, including local schools, businesses, churches, local government reps, community groups and charities as well as 24 sets of performers.
(So please remember to be generous to the Charities when you come to watch!)
Our Venues & Partners for 2016 are...
- The Town Hall Steps + Spice Merchant
- Friday Street + Boatique, Hot Gossip
- Leander Club + Brakspear
- Phyllis Court
- Angel on the Bridge + Copas Turkeys
- Hotel du Vin
- Hobbs – New Orleans + Henley Literary Festival, Chocolate Café
- Handlesbanken + Pachangas
- The Town Hall + Kench & Co.
- Henley Fire Station + The Head Partnership Solicitors
- Falaise Square + Manning UK
- Magoos + The Cook Curry Club
- Simmons & Son + Knox & Eames
- Henley College + Lawlor’s The Bakers
- Holy Trinity Church + Penny & Sinclair
- The Town Hall + Knight Frank
- Falaise Square + Robinson Sherston
- Henley Cricket Club + GPC Marketing
- River & Rowing Museum / Henley Festival + Davis Tate
- Christ Church + Philip Booth Esq.
- Delegate House + Cannelle Beauty
- Market Place + Tesco
- Saint Mary’s Church
If you are interested in providing a venue, or partnering with a venue, please contact Richard Rodway.